Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grrrrrrr

So as of lately I've been feeling really stressed. Stressed about everything, life, love, work, work, my living situation. Its so frusterating when you know that you work so hard for things and you never get things, no home, no life, just work and stress. I know I shouldn't be complaing because I do have a roof over my head, and a good family. But I'm 22 almost 23 and still living with parents, not mine but still. its hard when your a person that loves space and privacy to be trapped all the time, have no way to get away. I'm not an angry person but I just love my space! I love being able to wrap myself in a novel or a movie or write and dont have the space to do so. Ok ok so I have the best little girl in the world who makes me laugh all day but everyone needs there own time! I dont know I just want to ramble on when really I dont have much to ramble about so its all good! I love my family, and my job and I love everyone. I'm just a frusterated Mommy trying to blow off some steam!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is the usefulness of a blog, blowing off steam.

our baby is due April 14. =)